Thursday, October 29, 2009

High On Words

Hubbub babble sounds like battle
War of words, more like Babel
Speaking in tongues you can’t handle
Eating my tongue like it came from cattle
Ya’ll calves like bron but I’m a bull
Hungry like MJ, never get full
Taurus rapper spitting this shit
Stubborn as hell I’ll never quit
I’ll keep on striving, never settle
Take this chance to prove my mettle
Cuz my shit’s tough as fucking metal
Do it like a hero chief gimme a medal
Then away on my bike I will pedal
Making up words pretty like lotus petal
Making mad money with this shit I peddle
I’m burning shit up like nero, rome’s on fire
Plan is to destroy this fake empire
Choke out the national till it expire
Smash imperialism and I’ll never tire
When I stop you can call me a liar

No comments:

Post a Comment