Monday, October 5, 2009

.....have i stayed away too long?

did you miss these rhymes while i was gone?


Whoeeeeee rhythym slithering down lie a black snake moan
This beat soothes down grooving through my soul
Needle on wax, sounds come from the land of Stax
Time to get real down low heartfelt soul wail from the sax

When I don’t watch myself I become somebody else
Blinding eyes with green gauze lies smoking the lye
Blunted eyes squint to see through the haze
In which I’ve been living my days
Unjointed unforgiven unconscious I’m livin
Consequently conspicuous Confucian cornucopia of confusing kaleidoscopic vision
Things I see dancing spinning passing by me
While I’m just sitting back high as the sky be
And let me get a fly beat
Over which to drop some real heat
{beat Change}
horn stabs at ya eviscerate guts
this joint is funky visceral nuts
crazy hazy lazy fresh as a daisy
funky fresh like the Prince Smith
same as Will I am a wordsmith
Shakespeare when I speak I got no peer
Back in the day they’d call me a seer
Might stone me to death, got no fear
I’ve been stoned before, didn’t you hear
Couldn’t you tell, can’t you see it in my eyes
Insane ambition to cut all ties
Release the anchor and just rise
My ships sailing up into the skies
Outerspace where I resides

No comments:

Post a Comment