Saturday, January 9, 2010

toothy grin

Here I sit all by myself
And wonder how to be myself
Can’t understand see inside my self
So I just set aside and deny my wealth
Put the future away on a high ass shelf
And drink a toast to someone else’s health
Like a healthy baby I smile all the time
Got a toothy grin that likes to spit rhyme
Got lots of teeth and I like to show them
Like to show off the way I win
Like to strut when I can
Rooster victory line in the sand
Cross this shit and you will see the spurs
Kicking out like I’m kicking curs
Kick to the curb and smoke sickening herb
Ill dope fire gets the brain curved
Twisted parabola sideways goes the grade
Gradient gets higher hot like fire raid
Kill the ants and we getting paid
Giant with a magnifying glass we smoke grass
Set on fire with sun power pyre
Burn the dead like pants burn liar
Get no zombies if you don’t leave corpses
Got no donkeys if you got no horses

No comments:

Post a Comment