Sunday, January 3, 2010

Destruction births Creation

Oh come chaos raven trickster goddess
Rise and rest your talons on my shoulders
Let my life carry your banner forwards

Invoked my muse and down she flew
Fluttering lashes above eyes cold and blue
Ice magic from a dark old soul
Blood rich power caught in a bowl
Morrigan morrigu witch raven you
Tempest sent with target set
Rain on my parade got me wet
Tossed me askew my hat’s aslant
Reeling in a gale of malcontent
feeling the storm that you sent
but I have sowed all my own seeds
the whirlwind’s here to reap and heed
time to spin life around indeed
shake things up in word and deed
so come chaos come wyld come wick
destroy the old weak and the sick
whittle away the rot dead wood
leave behind only what is good
pain shavings curl, chips fly
finished figure pale as sky
ready to grow free from lies

No comments:

Post a Comment