Thursday, November 12, 2009

Untitled

Unconscious beauty, unspoken words, things unsaid things unheard
But everything’s been said, its all sad and I’m still dead
Inert stuck in the earth like a clod of dirt
But still I hurt
Don’t mean to be curt
But if I speak too much I might just burst
Overflowing my banks like a river, the lake undammned
maybe I never deserved a thanks, still for your sake I’ve been damned
In hell? more like purgatory for real
Trapped in stasis a soul will never heal
And the only places I go feel like limbo
Where I never grow, only plateau, what do you know
Who knew silence could say so much, besides paul and art
Who knew a glance could weigh more than a touch, so far apart
Who knows the things unsaid in sideways eyes
All I know is that I want to be inside your thighs
Woman in these lines to you I will spit no lies,
Woman to me you are beautiful every day and every night
Wanna say so but I can’t speak, my lips stay sealed tight
Afraid that one word could sever something forever
And I know I’m rhyming but not trying to be clever
Just trying to explore these strange notions
This is the only time I expose my emotions
Always hidden behind walls of wit so sarcastic
True thought is ballsy, commitment drastic
And I’m a coward, composed of plastic
Fake all the time; yet spit truth when I rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment