Thursday, November 5, 2009

goofy musketeers pt 2

Lets attack this shit and rid the dub
Feel it wash over you like a wave
Rub it around and become its slave
Worship the beat with my verses
Get so funked up we need nurses
Like helloo style, make a brother wild
Sister girl come get down with me
Don’t make me say plea-he-hease
Baby cuz you. You got what I need
And you say hes just a friend who never sleeps
Woman you know the biz we play for keeps
Watch our for the storm we gonna reap
Whirlwind coming to scatter sheep
Twist up minds like I twist up kinds
Roll up the joint as I stay on point
Hit this blunt as we hit the front
Getting crunk but not even drunk
Just dancing like a fool with the lady molly
This baby girl shows how to pop a lolli
Off like shirts poppin up in the dirt
Getting dirty and we getting filthy
We just rockin so glitched out grimy
And if you want to go just try me
Cuz I’m the king of this town
A man with an invisible crown
Droppin off just to catch the sound
Whompin on down to the ground
Get so low the dub transfixes
I lost my mind within these mixes
Found something better with all the fixins
Life is dub, dance, trickses
Or treats, I kick it with sweets
Love my brother like I love my streets
So I’ma just shut up and ride the beats

No comments:

Post a Comment