Sunday, November 29, 2009

DJ Squiblur, MC Satyre and the Nebulanis Orchestra

drop truthbombs under cover of city nights
Red flowers bloom when I grab the mic
Explosions grow from the ground where I walk
Johnny appleseed I plant trees as I talk
Smoke trees while we stalk
Street poetry on the move
Keep riding the wave of the groove
Let it crest and feel the music wash through you
Bask in the bliss and let it improve you
Smoke some of this and let it soothe your soul
My thoughts would like to fill your hole
Rowdier than a bunch of drunken frat boys
I bang on your ears, bringing this noise
Pound on the ear drums, bongo bongo
Beat it wet and dirty like we in the congo
Turn this stage into a jungle
Dance like monkeys listening to spongle
Trance in your head outside of your body
Watch yourself as you start to party
The music takes you up to the sky
While you dance in pants filled with fire ants
Liar, liar, lies blow up in your face
Take this shit into outer space!
Now its intergalactic rhyme time, climb into the sky on a vine
Rising higher than a spire, my spaceship climbs on a tail of fire
Start to pierce the clouds so white, leaving behind all that’s trite
Get so high we must be deep, get so low we start to creep
Outside your windows in your soul we sleep
Speaking truth like the dreaming brain
riding the line between ok and insane
Cuz we’ve stared into the abyss and didn’t blink
But we rose up stronger and didn’t sink
Seen the evil and seen the madness, played with the devil and his sadness
Dancing with the divine, feeling pretty fine, release my mind
Know that music unites all kinds
Find the balance, find the beam, find the space between the seam
We’re behind the screen, been inside the image and returned to tell
The path that we travel seems the path to hell
But we walked it sideways and we never fell
Caught on the brink, stay on the surface and never sink
Surf these sins like thugs ride on rims just watch these grins
Playin with my heart like it was a toy, I moved on now I ain’t a little boy
Now I play my part and I play it to the hilt
Pinball so hard that the screen goes TILT
Found truth inside of humor, good times here ain’t no rumor
Its just what we do, we chop and we screw
Beats and broads, sweets beats expose frauds
Show the realest and the rawest in our art
Draw a picture of my heart
On this canvas I will start
Trace with words from a world apart

No comments:

Post a Comment