Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just Breathe

All I need is a pen and a page / a mike and a stage
All I want is love and life / sex and strife
All I have is words and beats / my crew and these streets
All I give is cyncism and sarcasm / lyrical orgasms
I am whoever you see
And when I’m not, I am free
We’ve got to change our ways / or these are the end days
We’ve got to work together / or our world is gone forever
We’ve got to laugh and cry / never stop asking why
We’ve got to do it now / the only question is how
We are whatever we wish
So why are we so childish?
Your time to rise is nigh / raise those hands up high
Your time for apathy is past / build a future that will last
Your time to create approaches / ignore these false coaches
Your time, our time to rule / to bring about a new cool
Breathe in the new day
Breathe out regrets and sadness
Breathe in what I say
Breathe out hate and madness

Breathe In, and Hold…..

Breathe out selfishness and insecurity
Breathe In cooperation and harmony
Breathe out lies and deceit
Breathe in and taste the air so sweet

Breathe In

Breathe Out

Be

No comments:

Post a Comment