Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun Guy Rhymes

Go on freckles go grab the bottle

Fuck yea man, I’ll take a swallow

Liquid fire lights up these veins, these verses

Now I'm a driver switchin lanes, spoutin curses

Trippin straight into the audience’s house

Everyone stops, scared, quiet as a mouse

Till we drop this dope fire beat back in

Explosions everywhere, fountains of sin

Run baby run, escape the madness

Scamper back to your pitiful sadness

But I’ll stay on top of the avalanche

Riding the wave, Brando not blanche

no dubois, only blunts smoked here

inhale, get so high I have no fear

Controlled chaos, intimate insanity

Intense charisma, animal Stanley

Method rapping, making interior man

Acting, playing games like Wu-Tang Clan

In the front now its all fun and games

While in the back marlon's smackin dames

loc'ed out dog, Marlon Wayons

If you front your legs will be lamed

Hamstrings gone, hit by the wolfpack

my cutthroat crew always got my back

taking out the weak, lame and sickly

like wolves versus sheep, its over quickly

ya'll straight sheeple that hide inside

we the red-hat wolves of the east side


No comments:

Post a Comment