Thursday, July 2, 2009

madison insomniac shit

Dead bugs litter my sheets / yet still they spring anew, alive

Seeking the light / obeying their coding
Their design/ modus operandi
Seek out the light
If only we were so noble
So willing/able to sacrifice

So misguided
The light is synthetic, mechanic, prosthetic
True light springs from the stars / and is
The fabric of existence
Ha! Truly physics is the opiate of the masses/ the religion of those with glasses

Comforting sureties / built on quantum absurdities

Built by madmen, prophets and pencil pushers
Lechers and zealots and computers

The bugs begin to dive bomb me / they attack the nose – my weakest point
No kamikaze strike here. This is not pearl harbor
I am forewarned, forearmed, the aggressor god
These bugs are not Japanese (nor is the reverse true)
Although they seek the light too
We all do


interpesonal mathematics

geometries of skin, geometries of sin
shapes bisected, created by what we wear
fantastic patters within your hair
lines and whorls, complex curls
partitioned by a strap, necklace or a cap
oh how you make me want to do math
if taught this way it’d be my path
one plus one equals we, could that be
but one and one is two and that is true
my math is abstract, fanciful and secret
yours seems real, earthy and pragmatic
I know my math doesn’t stick
So its back to yours on automatic
Go through the motions, feel moronic
But inside I’m wild, feel dramatic
Tensions builds, get pressure, static
Gonna have to do something drastic
Time to make this math fantastic

BiPolarDrivingPoetry

Feel the wind blowing through your hair
Driving down the highway in the sun
Watch out for that thousand yard stare
Cuz if your mind wanders you’ll be done
End up like deer, dismembered, apart
So drive safe, be cool, live smart
If you die I’d need your heart
To replace mine that’d break
Accidents at 80 MPH ain’t no joke
Can turn a human body into steak
Meat and bone, no self bespoke
So drive smart and give me hope

lets get wild, reckless, speed past the limit
widows down, minds open, no time to quit
gonna rock on till the dawn light breaks
fuck shit up, make some mistakes
bad decisions like my name was bush
get dumb like we smoking afghani kush
puffin some dro, blunts and bongs
get so gone I don’t know the songs
that I’m playin, yet still stayin
raw, uncut, pure in the moment
fuck past and future this is present shit

No comments:

Post a Comment